A Girl in my tale day 6

Quote of the day

When you start loving a person for some reason you will never find a reason to hate them




When she said me to call her with her name.

 I felt like our friendship Gone to next level .,


Next day I was thinking of her in class from morning till evening 

I was totally excited about her because I never called a girl with special name ,.

I was waited for evening to go home to text her 

I texted "hi" and waited for her reply

She din come online

Time is draining slowly 5:45pm to 6:45pm

She texted "hi ๐Ÿ˜”" 

I asked her "what happened?"
She said "her hand where injured while using knife so bleeding in finger"

I said her to apply Bandage

She said she applied turmeric powder 


I liked her innocence, she is very simple

I said her to take rest 

She said she is texting in her left hand 

I asked "why you straining?"

She said no problem for me ๐Ÿ˜Š

Then she asked me "whether you loved anyone?"

I said my short story as  Lady bird

I loved a girl one side for two years I proposed her she rejected me 

After some day my friend said "she is committed  
I din disturb her ......"

Manga casually said "she din deserve you" 

I don't know that time what future will give me

After some time she asked me a  question

"If your lover come in your life again and ordered you not to talk with me" , what you will do ?

It's simple question right what would I answered her 
Can you guess if you know what I told comment below

Click below link to know more


A GIRL IN MY TALE DAY 7


Thanks for reading have a nice day๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Girl in My Tale Day 1

STAND ALONE

A Girl in my tale day 13