A GIRL IN MY TALE DAY 7

Quote of the day

Never mess up with your girl, she can remember everything

This post is continuation of A Girl in my tale day 6(click here to read previous post)

Strawberry asked me a  question

"If your lover come in your life again and ordered you not to talk with me" , what you will do ?

I din take much time I replied "I will what my girl says"

She got hyped I can able to see how fast she typed that moment

I don't know "what made her angry?"

She was typing typing and typing

Almost for three minutes

Finally she sended me her message

She said "when Hari come in my life again and asked me to stop texting you  I will block him immediately  for you because he left me in hard time you lifted me up in right time , so for me he is not important your important than him 😑
But for you she is only important na , go she will be waiting for you in dreams not on reality 

Enough 😞"


One of the hardest message I ever read in life

I got very emotional that time 

I said her just to listen me up two minutes

She said hmm😞

I said her "I know everything about that my girl I know when she will wake up and sleep,

I know how she will react on seeing me ,


What she will do in angry,


What she will do when she is sad,


How she will react on hunger ,


How she will study too,


Also her favourite colour ,


But I don't know much about you 


That's why I said like that


But if I know how much I am important in your life I would choosed you instead of her 


Finally I conclude my apologies 


I need to know more and more about you  without telling sorry I want to heal your pain  


I am really feeling for you "


She asked me "so you don't know anything about me right" 

I replied her "yeah"

She said Ok I will tell you now......


What would she texted me about her

Can a girl describe herself better than man

Basically I love writing poem I wrote 30 plus poems about my lover 

So I was waiting eagerly about what she will text 

To know what happened click below link

A Girl in my tale day 8 

It's on the way 

Comment what she would told about her to me 

Thanks for reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Girl in My Tale Day 1

STAND ALONE

A Girl in my tale day 13