A Girl in My Tale Day 2

A Girl in My Tale Day 2


Quote of the day

"If age does not matters in love your love has everything"

This post is continuation of A Girl in My Tale(click her to read previous post)

Its feb 20 2016 
Time almost 9 am , 
She texted me "good morning "

We asked what we both were doing 
bla bla bla,...
 she asked me "What I was studying?"

I replied "I was doing BE Mech (mechanical engineering second year)"

When I asked her "what she was studying?"

Almost for 5 minutes she didn't text me anything,.
I thought it was over, so I thought to do some work

omg!!suddenly She started typing which was totally unexpected 

She said she was doing Computer science engineering third year

She said "she was my senior "

She sent some smileys and asked me to call her "mam"

I refused it but Its was impossible  convince an Angry bird and Finally I accepted to called her "mam "

We don't know at that moment ,How close we were then. 
To know what happened next wait sometimes  See you very soon in Day 3 , 

See below link


A Girl in My Tale Day 3


Don't miss upcoming post guys keep supporting me.

Comments

Unknown said…
Kaadhal Kottai...u should watch.....
Unknown said…
fact... " it's impossible to convince a angry bird..." 😂
Anonymous said…
Omg...senior ha
Unknown said…
Finally I accepted to called her "mam "...
I can understand ur feelings...😅

Popular posts from this blog

A Girl in My Tale Day 1

STAND ALONE

A Girl in my tale day 11