Skip to main content
A Girl in My Tale Day 1
Disclaimer
Behind every success stories there remains an untold story. I had a girl who lifted me up, when I couldn't stand on my own .
Hence I titled this story as " _A Girl in My Tale_" . This whole story is dedicated to my Girl.
Its all about Pure distant love.
And a thrilling love that made me go crazy sometimes😁
Its about My dream girl
Day 1
It all started in Feb 19 2016 , I am Nanda who lived my life without any commitments . I think it could be 7:35pm .
While i was taking tea, I received a message .
From an unknown contact " Hi,
I am Manga,
who are you" (well looks like a Girl's name😐)
In Hike messenger there is a feature called *Match-up* where we can talk with stranger without their number(i thought thats how she would have got interest in me😕)
I got excited since I never talked to any girl before, other than my school mates .(since girls doesn't volunteer to message boys, i should be😃)
I replied"Hi ,.
How are you"
we started our Conversation(😊)
I came to realize that her mother tongue is Telugu and i amTamil.(Now its really unusual and i really started to doubt😏 it as a prank)
(But the conversation was convincing and seemed legit😎)
Later during the chat, I came to know that we both were same age but (God played his little game on me😢) she is 4 months elder to me.(well i think that's not a problem, nowadays 😜)
I don't want to mention her name so let her full name be my *Strawberry*(💕🍓)
I won't forget the date ,till I die because that *Hi* changed my life to a blogger .
_The continuation will be posted in the upcoming post_
To know what happened next click below link
Please do support me
*I promise Lots of unexpected Twist and turns waiting for you.*
*Comment* below your thoughts
*Subscribe* to know more about the tale and be a get all the updates
*Share* if you are waiting for the nexr post
Comments
Let's wait for day 2.
Hugs!
Historia con buen comienzo!
Esperemos al día 2. Abrazos.
Thnk u so much and wtng for ur stories all the best👍👍👍👍