A Girl in My Tale Day 1

Disclaimer


Behind every success stories there remains an untold story. I had a girl who lifted me up, when I  couldn't stand on my own .



Hence I titled this story as " _A Girl in My Tale_" . This whole story is dedicated to my Girl.



Its all about Pure distant love.


And a thrilling love that made me go crazy sometimes😁



Its about My dream girl


Day 1


It all started in Feb 19 2016 , I am Nanda who lived my life without any commitments . I think it could be 7:35pm .



While i was taking tea, I received a message . 


From an unknown contact " Hi, 


I am Manga,


who are you" (well looks like a Girl's name😐)


In Hike messenger  there is a feature called *Match-up*  where we can talk with stranger without their number(i thought thats how she would have got interest in me😕)



I got excited since I never talked to any girl before,  other than my school mates .(since girls doesn't volunteer to message boys, i should be😃) 



I replied"Hi ,.


How are you"


we started our Conversation(😊)


I came to realize that her mother tongue is Telugu and i amTamil.(Now its really unusual and i really started to doubt😏 it as a prank)


(But the conversation was convincing and seemed legit😎)


Later during the chat, I came to know that we both were same age but (God played his little game on me😢) she is 4 months elder to me.(well i think that's not a problem, nowadays 😜)



I don't want to mention her name so let her full name be my *Strawberry*(💕🍓)


I won't forget the date ,till I die because that *Hi* changed my life to a blogger .



            _The continuation will be posted in the upcoming post_


To know what happened next click below link  


Please do support me 


*I promise Lots of unexpected Twist and turns waiting for you.*



*Comment* below your thoughts

*Subscribe* to know more about the  tale and be a get all the updates

*Share* if you are waiting for the nexr post

Comments

Story with a good start!
Let's wait for day 2.
Hugs!

Historia con buen comienzo!
Esperemos al día 2. Abrazos.
karthick Kumar said…
1st time read a real love story in simple English , without any over expose ...... waiting for ah next story...... keep gng dude
Naresh Kumar SR said…
Nice one.....u express ur life of day 1 in simple way....the way of u share the love story is great and am waiting for the upcoming day for the beautiful love stories of urs...😎😎😎
Ajith D Doozy said…
Good start dude...except more from you.
Mathan MSD said…
That was a good one ... Simply superb... Best wishes dood
Sathish Bharathi said…
Really interesting....
On tenterhooks to read the next post...

Popular posts from this blog

A BED TIME STORY

A LOVE LETTER...,