A Girl in My Tale Day 18

Quote of the day

Love without limits

This story is about me(Nandu) and a girl named Manga

Click here to know the previous happenings of the story "A Girl in My Tale Day 17"(clickhere to read older post)



I asked manga shall we meet

She replied ok

But there is problem in that
 Being Mechanical Engineering boy  I don't know how to behave in front of girls

Hence I approached Karthi for help

Karthi is the chocolate boy in my college , his favourite hobby is talking and texting with girls

Karthi asked when you gonna meet each other

I replied next week
He asked me did you see her?

I replied no

He asked atleast did you in photo

I said no I din ask her about  photos


He said me to see some love movies and approach her as like in movie

I said  hmm

Nivas was watching everything

After Karthi moved he came and said me that she likes you for being yourself so don't do anything as he said 

I said yes you are right  but I have some fear like she will hate me when she see

Nivas said it's common fear we humans have it all because of unconditional love  when we like someone we get more attached with them
We overthink like what they will think of us
His words are so true

I got positive vibes from his words

But I asked Nivas if she hate my appearance what I will do

Nivas said she already seen you in our college ,
Why you confusing yourself  on that dude . Don't care of looks if you love someone don't care appearance and problems

Finally he said me love without limits

Now I am clear with his words

I got confidence to meet her

I took my phone and called her




Hello manga shall we meet this Sunday?


She replied omg....,?
- _To be continued on the next post_



"Thank you guys" for visiting my page,
The continuation will be posted on  Wednesday

"Subscribe" if you like

"comment" below your thoughts

"Share" if you want others to experience  the same too.

Sharing is caring share your care for me ......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Girl in My Tale Day 1

STAND ALONE

A Girl in my tale day 13