A Girl in My Tale Day 19


Quote of the day

Waiting is the pure sign of love




Finally me (Nandu) and manga fixed a meeting date as coming Sunday 10 am in Gandhipuram its main area in my city
I got up so early 5 am thinking about what to do
Starting from my brushing till bathing almost two hours gone
Then next comes my dress selection
Karthi told me to go in casuals
Nivas told me to go in formal dress
I got so much confused since I don't have any idea about how she will react on those dresses

Since that's the first time I gonna see her face eagerly waiting to see how she will react over me 


Then suddenly I got an idea to wear the dress in which she has seen me in college, then I took that from my cupboard and started ironing.(click here to know about that)


Oops! I forget in my family members,they are already noticing my weird behavior slowly I whispered   slowly "mom, I am going out with Karthi and Nivas. I don't know when will I come so I don't need lunch ".

My mom said "ok, but take care Nandu ". Then she also said " Be aware of surrounding" it's first time I am hearing this word from my mom
After I got ready my brother came and asked me "where are you am going?"

I replied "I am going Gandhipuram, then we will plan what we will do now"
He said ok, I am also coming there only come, let me drop you
But I replied, but ok.... (I thought he will spoil my plan so I said ok in doubt)
He questioned me, but what?



(one day
He knows about me one day when I was texting her he told me to send some photos of him
I told him to wait
Suddenly he snatched my mobile and was selected pictures

I prayed god she should not text me
How can God help me since before I pray she texted me

My mobile was screaming with notification with 1 new message, then 2,3,4,…Finally 13 new messagesInstead of clearing those notification he just opened those messages  accidentallyHe din read those messagesBut he has seen a sticker which has written "miss you"He gave the phone to me and said "you grown up man"  as he was bracing my shoulderThank god he didn't see the nameMy mindvoice was like uff...…

So I am very careful about my brother from that incident)

 I said no problem I didn't eat so it may take some time .He told me "take your time"

After eating, he took me and dropped me in Gandhipuram, 
later he has gone somewhereI called Manga and asked where she is?She told me to come towards  the park I was walking  towards the park with more and more excitement

Suddenly someone holds my hand tightly in the crowd. I turned my head to see who was that It's a girl with green chudidhar with shall whole face was covered,She has shiny eyes
(Believe me or not when you see yourself in the special one's eyes you can see how much love they show after you)
She was telling me that "your brother is standing there don't turn back"


- _To be continued on the next post_

                        -----------------------------


"Thank you guys" for visiting my page,
The continuation will be posted on  Wednesday

"Subscribe" if you like

"comment" below your thoughts

"Share" if you want others to experience  the same too.

Sharing is caring share your care for me ......





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Girl in My Tale Day 1

STAND ALONE

A Girl in my tale day 13