Writing My Own Life

Disclaimer 

This post may directly relate my life. If  You felt same as I felt you may comment below. Though I fail I never give up , since still I have time to prove this world  . I wish those who left me should see this.



Writing My Own Life

I am tired of being fake
Hiding my pain so deepActing as fine as  I see them

I bowed my head 
As much I can 
But stabbed hard 
With name of Love and Care



I wondered my friends 
like a stars
They left me before 
I see my sunrise

I tried to dissolve myself
When I am alone 
Stress over flows  
I can't handle those
Losing myself in something

I studied more and gained something
Because of comparison 
I lost my passions 
Let me come out of this 

I experimented many things 
But I failed in all
Though I fail I never mind

Now I am running here 
with my life 
To safeguard myself
from this society

As I run 
with my dream 
I am writing my life
To this world 
Am I fit 

Thus you can like comment and share...

Comments

Unknown said…
Nic thought . i can feel the pain of the poet 😥😥
Anonymous said…
😦😭

Popular posts from this blog

A Girl in My Tale Day 1

STAND ALONE

A Girl in my tale day 13