Sunday, 26 February 2017

If This is My World

Disclaimer

This post is written in my point of view.
I specifically mention that humans are meant to be live free .

If This is My World

If this is my world
I would seeded something
Instead destroying that

If this is my world
I would trusted all
Instead trusting few

If this is my world
I would rise my voice
Without hiding my feeling

If this is my world
I would have searched for my happiness
Instead of searching money

If it is my world
I would openly mirror my attitude
Instead of bowing down

If it is my world
I would have travelled everywhere
Instead of planning

If this is my world
I would support people
Instead of seeing news

Since I can't do anything
Because I am under control of someone
It is not my world
So I am writing this 
To compromise myself

Hit like if you like this
Comment if you are under control of someone
Share this if it's really worthy

No comments:

Featured post

A Girl in my tale day 14

Quote of the day Everyone has their story @Night Atlast she replied,  I(Nandu😇) started reading the message(with expectations ...