Dreamgirl

Disclaimer:

This post is not just written just by words , among everyone there few will have story of   loving someone whom we have never talked, This post is dedicated for those people,.It is continuation of my previous blog men in distance love,.




Dream Girl:

What else a boy need to fall in love when he see a girl  with curly hair ,with chubby cheeks , baby pink skin and heart stealing,. I should tell this now still I have fear to talk with her. There is tons of doubt in her name so  I named her as "Santhana" she is special ofcourse very special  to me.

There were few boys who wait for her girl to girl to start his day till end of the day in phone call or message , but for me seeing her expression from 10 feet away makes my day. Infact she made me complete ,.

Boys won't sit in class more than half day in free hour but when he fall in love he will sit simply for more than 3 hour in one place just to walk behind his girl ,That's me.

I lost my oxygen when she looks behind me , I attempted n-times to tell one hi but I feel she don't like me ,. Though she smile over me , I should respect her feeling . 

I have doubt in myself that she will like me or not also on the other hand I don't know How I will face her face ,

To be frank I thought to tell her something in my language  ,but her I will tell you in english

"Hey , you I just wanna tell you something before I tell that three word I want you too wait for me one year, I know its hard ,But if you wait for me , I will hold your hand and never leave your hand till I leave this earth ,I no need any girl in this world than you ,....
I here just to praise you and also to steal your eyes
Finally I Love You,..........
You can close your eyes and try to lock me in your heart
That's the place where I want "

I guess you will like this ,maybe she would have been thinked if I said this ,
But I lost her because of my fear , hence Friends my kind advice .If you love someone truly You must tell them before they go somewhere ,.
If not you will be died slowly like me,.

Thanks for reading my blog ,. 
Incase you felt any queries you can comment below,.

All the best friends ,True  love should not fail... 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Girl in My Tale Day 1

STAND ALONE

A Girl in my tale day 13