PLEASE STOP LOVING ME :)

                   PINKY IT'S MY PROMISE




I will make you smile,though you not need
so please stop loving me 

I will care you like a kid and be a guard of you
so stop loving me

I want nothing than your smile also dimples on your face that's it 
so don't love me 

I will  hold your cheeks when you are sad and take my breath somewhere 
therefore stop loving me 

I will take you long ride and comfort with what you need 
so please stop loving me

I will surprise when you need,make others glad on you 
cuties stop loving me

I will see me on your eyes and never let you cry
believe me ,stop loving me
I will hold your hand so tight and never let you go
hence stop loving me

I will make you feel like queen and be your everything 
pinky stop loving me

I start your day with "I Love You" and end your day with "I miss You"
oh dear stop loving me

Though the world against you , i will fight for you
cherry try to stop loving me

I will move your curly hair and pinch your cheek whether
Rosy stop loving me

I am sure I will care you more than god , to drive to success path
bubbly stop loving me 

If you still  din love me , I am loser 
But i wont make you lose 

I want to win only your heart and 
not to defeat you 

If you started loving me
I hold you and never let you go
I will capture you through my eyes 
and prove you how I much love 


This is from romantically challenged guy ,.
share this if you love 
comment what you  felt 



Comments

Anonymous said…
Awesome
Lavanya said…
Ur pains r seen..Good.😊😊😊

Popular posts from this blog

A Girl in My Tale Day 1

STAND ALONE

A Girl in my tale day 13